Entrepreneurs & Companies
Access to Angels
AAIN is an association of committed members (angels) that provides seed funding and mentoring for start-ups and early stage companies.
Access to Funding
Provides an opportunity for companies to source long-term growth capital from local individuals committed to supporting their growth to scale.
A forum for learning
Provide a platform for our companies to learn what it takes to raise long-term financing from serious individual investors and professional investors so that they build their businesses accordingly.
- Business should be based in Abakwa or neighbouring regions.
- Business must be at an early-stage and can provide evidence of pre-revenue and pre-grant income.
Business should not be more than five years old.
- Have a team ideally 3 (commercial, technical and operational but we will consider other compositions).
- Can clearly show they have already invested their own money as Founders and have also received investment from Family & Friends.
- Can present a clear service or product offering or clearly demonstrate the model of their business idea.
- Evidence of a large market growing market.